CALL TO ACTION
CURRENTLY, THERE ARE NO OPEN CALLS
In April 2017, GEOTHERMICA will publish a joint call for projects.
GEOTHERMICA's indicative timeline:
- February 15, 2017: Preannouncement of the call.
- April 10, 2017: Call text to be published.
- July 10, 2017: Due date for pre-proposals (stage 1).
- September 11, 2017: Invitation to second stage for those pre-proposals that pass stage 1.
- November 24, 2017: Due date for full proposals (stage 2).
- March 1, 2018: Notification.
- May 1, 2018: Signing contracts with new projects.
- May 1, 2021: Projects close
Requirements for proposals
Project proposals have to be from European consortia with several partners from several of the participating countries. Details will be available when the call text is published. Participants have to meet the specifications of the GEOTHERMICA call in addition to the funding rules and regulations of their home countries or regions.