CALL TO ACTION
GEOTHERMICA has now published its Call Text and Guideline for Applicants for the first transnational call. The guide can be downloaded below.
All pre-proposals (stage 1, see template Annex 2 and Annex 4 of the call text) and full proposals (stage 2, see template Annex 3 and Annex 4) to the GEOTHERMICA call shall be submitted via the electronic submission system (ESS) of the Call Secretariat, which will be accessible via the web pages of GEOTHERMICA.
- The electronic submission system ESS will open on Thursday, 1 June 2017.
- Pre-proposal must be submitted before the deadline of Monday, 10 July 2017 at 13:00 UTC.
- Full proposal must be submitted before the deadline of Friday, 24 November 2017 13:00 UTC.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING FOR THE GEOTHERMICA JOINT CALL AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD HERE AS PDF FILE
Annex 2: Pre-proposal template available to download as MS-Word here
Annex 3: Full- proposal template available to download as MS- Word here
Annex 4: Proposal budget table template available to download as MS-Excel here
Requirements for proposals
Project proposals have to be from European consortia with several partners from several of the participating countries. Details can be found in the GEOTHERMICA Joint Call text rules (downloads above). Participants have to meet the specifications of the GEOTHERMICA call in addition to the funding rules and regulations of their home countries or regions.
GEOTHERMICA's indicative timeline:
- February 15, 2017: Preannouncement of the call.
- April 10, 2017: Call text to be published.
- July 10, 2017: Due date for pre-proposals (stage 1).
- September 11, 2017: Invitation to second stage for those pre-proposals that pass stage 1.
- November 24, 2017: Due date for full proposals (stage 2).
- March 1, 2018: Notification.
- May 1, 2018: Signing contracts with new projects.
- May 1, 2021: Projects close